A clear choice for your medical waste incinerator needs!
Durable. Reliable. Cost Effective.
About Medical Incinerators
Hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, mobile units, laboratories, and other facilities looking for reliable medical waste disposal solutions tailored to the unique needs of healthcare facilities can depend on medical waste incinerators designed and manufactured by Firelake. Designed specifically for the incineration of clinical, lab and medical waste, Firelake Manufacturing offers several choices in medical waste incineration systems. It’s our goal to provide incinerators to help you meet and exceed industry regulations, lower your operating costs, and heighten efficiencies.
Firelake medical waste incinerators are available with load volumes from six cubic feet (0.17 cu meter) to 60 cubic feet (1.7 cu meter), fired by diesel, propane or natural gas. Firelake medical waste incinerators feature several A, C, X, and P Series models designed to handle incineration requirements from solids to liquids, a range in capacity and volume, automatic controls, and more.
When infectious disease, non-hazardous solid waste, and medical waste management is part of your daily operations, you need an affordable, on-site incineration solution that will demand fewer resources and less staff time. Firelake medical waste incinerators are designed to properly handle pathological waste, infectious waste, and a variety of other waste from healthcare facilities.
Simple and Reliable
Firelake’s medical waste incinerators offer hospitals and clinics reliability and peace of mind in the following features:
- Complete Simplicity! You’re able to set the timer, and trust the incinerator to do its job while you focus on other tasks.
- Select the incineration capacity to best meet your needs and budget; models range up to 1600 pounds.
- Look forward to simple operation and user-friendly controls.
- Reduce hundreds of pounds of medical waste to sterile ash in no time at all.
- Run your incinerator on your fuel of choice; oil, LP or natural gas.