A clear choice for your veterinary incineration and pet cremation needs! Firelake pet crematoriums are durable, reliable, and cost-effective.
About Veterinary Incinerators
Businesses and organizations that rely on proper, humane, and discrete disposal of pets, animals, and animal waste use Firelake crematoriums. Vet clinics, vet colleges, humane societies, private pet cremation services, and other institutions needing a reliable cremation system use Firelake crematories because they are cost-effective, simple to maintain, and easy to operate. Firelake crematories and veterinary incinerators are widely used by all types of animal-related businesses needing a low-cost, professional solution that meets and exceeds regulatory cremation standards.
Veterinary Incinerator & Pet Crematorium Choices
Firelake crematoriums are designed to offer a series of advantages to a variety of large and small veterinarian and animal-related businesses, that make our equipment a clear choice.
We believe in offering choices to better meet your needs. Firelake features several models designed to handle animal cremation requirements from solids to liquids, a range in capacity and volume, automatic controls, and more.
When animal mortality management is part of your daily operations, you need an affordable incineration solution that will demand fewer resources, less staff time, and require no third-party services.
Veterinarians and vet clinic staff are busy, and Firelake pet crematoriums offer reliability and peace of mind in the following features:
- Complete Simplicity! You’re able to set the timer and trust the crematory to do its job while you focus on other tasks.
- Select the crematorium capacity to best meet your needs and budget; Firelake offers equipment for very small businesses and very large operations.
- Look forward to simple operation and user-friendly controls.
- No visible emissions or odors; EPA compliance.
- Run your crematorium on your fuel of choice; oil, LP, or natural gas.