The Horizon 315 single pass heater is the perfect design for any shop. The multiple mounting systems allow for floor stand, tank rack or ceiling suspension mounting. Thanks to the accessible swinging door design near the chamber, up to 75% cleaning time is saved when compared to a conventional multi-pass system.
- Efficiency: The innovative Horizon Heater’s heat exchanger design eliminates the costs of a burner target. This system also contains no fuel tubes, which means reduced cleaning time and no tube repair costs.
- Advanced Heat Exchanger Design: Reduces corners and thermal stress points to provide longer life and easier upkeep
- Warranty: lifetime limited heat exchanger warranty
- Dual-Stack Connections: Vent gas out left or right side for a more versatile installation
- Dual, Multi-Directional Air Outlets: Left and/or right side, up or down, right or left louvering
- Squirrel Cage Blower Standard
- Light Weight: Easy to handle and install
- Multiple Voltages: 120-volt/60-amp and 220-volt/50-amp available
- Customized Heat Exchanger Cleanout Tool Standard: Promotes regular and complete maintenance of heat exchanger
MSE Firelake offers a variety of waste oil heaters including this Firelake Horizon Single Pass 315 Heater to meet your waste oil heating needs. Contact us 304-253-3389 or learn more about us here.