Waste Oil Equipment


Mountain State Equipment has a wide range of waste oil heaters and boilers from top manufacturers Clean Burn®, EnergyLogic, and Firelake. We have factory-trained staff who can install a waste oil heater in your business. In the summer months, many of our customers choose to do proactive maintenance to ensure their waste oil heater will work properly once the weather gets cold. When the time comes for service or repair in the winter, we will make sure your heat is back on promptly.

Clean Burn ® Heating Systems
Clean Burn’s product line of UL waste oil fire furnaces are available in sizes from 140,000 to 5000,000BTU/gr. Clean Burn waste oil boilers provide economical and plentiful hot water for radiant floor heat, space heat, snow/ice melting, and more.

EnergyLogic is a manufacturer, seller, and innovator of environmentally friendly heating and cooling products, providing thoughtful, customized solutions geared to the individual needs of independent garages and car dealerships, as well as a variety of industrial, commercial, and agricultural companies.

Firelake is a manufacturer of incinerators and cremators with a long history of innovating solutions for niche industries that date back to the 1950s when Firelake got its start manufacturing commercial equipment. Today, Firelake is still serving those customers and many other new industries with our incinerators and crematoriums.

For more information about our waste oil heaters or boilers or to schedule summer service,  please call Mountain State Equipment at 877-253-7306 or 304-253-7306.

Shop Waste Oil Equipment