Mountain State Equipment provides a wide range of power equipment repair service, as well as servicing of waste oil heaters, cremator and incinerator equipment. We service, repair, and provide warranty work on all equipment we sell. Whether you need your lawnmower, golf cart or chain saw repaired, we have the team that can take care of it all. In many cases, we can even service power equipment that we don’t sell.
We also have certified technicians that service Waste Oil Heaters & Incinerators. Our technicians will travel to you to provide maintenance or repair. We cover a large area across many states surrounding West Virginia.
If you’re a DIY repair person, we can provide you the parts you need to get your equipment up and running. We have a large variety of parts in stock for power equipment and waste oil heaters, and can ship parts to you!
Servicing All Brands of Lawn & Power Equipment
- Service team with over 40 years of lawn and power equipment service experience
- Warranty work on power equipment sold by us – Stihl, Cub Cadet, Scag and E-Z-Go (if purchased from us)
- Service, repair, & parts for all makes and models of power equipment (even if we don’t sell it)
- As an Authorized Service Dealer for our power equipment manufacturers, we offer support that mass merchants cannot
Parts & Servicing for Waste Oil Heaters
The Mountain State Equipment service department installs, repairs and services waste oil heaters in West Virginia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. We offer a discounted summer service to all waste oil heater customers to get your heater operating at its best prior to the fall and winter seasons. The waste oil heater summer service plan also includes the availability to call with any technical issues, since a lot of troubleshooting can be resolved by phone. You can speak to one of our certified technicians that can help you pinpoint the waste oil heater problem. If it is determined that you need a new part for your waste oil heater, we can get that to you the next day, in most cases. Still, need help? We will travel to you to take a look at the waste oil heater.
Servicing Cremator and Incineration Equipment
- Our certified service people draw from 40 years of manufacturing experience
- Remote start-up and troubleshooting assistance
- On-site start-up and troubleshooting options
- Warranty work (for cremators and incinerators purchased from us)
- Service, repair, & parts for all makes and models
- Replacement parts can be shipped to you and next day shipping is available in most cases